Having a laptop that is attacked by a virus? If yes, then you need to format the Windows on your device either it is a laptop or PC. No worries, if you are not aware of how to format the laptop. There are so many different ways through which you can format your laptop and PC. So, if interested in knowing about them you can have a look at this article. Because we are going to provide you information regarding the different methods through which formatting can be done. Choose the method that you find easy or the one that suits you the best. Let’s start with the information on the formatting of Windows 10 on your device.
Formatting means erasing down all the data and this is one of the best methods through which you can clean up your device and make its performance better than before. Moreover, formatting is something that will help you in getting rid of the malware problems, virus problems, or any other problems available there on your device. However, there are so many people who find this method difficult but there is nothing like that.
Have a look now to gain information on methods for formatting Windows 10 on laptops or PCs.
Method 1: Format laptop using system repair disc.
This is one of the best methods that will help you in formatting Windows 10 on all the different types of computers of laptops. Start reading the steps if interested in using this method out.
STEP 1: Firstly, you need to start your laptop and then you need to follow the further things. Click on Control Panel> Backup and Restore> create a system repair disc.
STEP 2: After the first step gets complete you need to insert a CD into your device and then click on the create disc option. Press close and okay now.
STEP 3: Type F10 or F12 because it will help you in opening the boot menu and choose CD as boot device now. Go ahead by pressing enter and next. After all this, you need to choose your windows system in using recovery tools that will help you in fixing problems
STEP 4: Lastly, click next and command prompt. Now, enter Format c:/fs: NTFS and start formatting the system disc, and you are done with this method.
METHOD 2: Format laptop with Windows installation USB/CD.
- First of all, you need to press the delete button for inserting the BIOS when starting the laptop.
- Now, choose the advanced features of BIOS and then set the boot device to CDROM. Click Y to save and exit the settings.
- Insert Windows installation USB or CD into your device and then insert DOS.
- Type format C:/ in the DOS prompt and then enter Y for the format of Windows 10.
- As soon as the formatting gets complete you need to enter the Windows system disc and then catch guidance to fix it down. Hence, you are done.
METHOD 3: Format laptop without installation of Windows USB/CD.
- First of all, get on your device and touch F8 and F11 before the Window loads.
- Now, click on next for system recovery. From the two choices, you need to pick one now. If you have backed your data then you can proceed further.
- Now, the utility is going to perform formatting and the laptop will restart.
Hence, these are the top three methods through which formatting can be done. If you are interested in Windows 10 formatting you can select the one and go by trying that. However, if wanting to know about more methods then let us know through the comments area.